First error message: InstallAnyWhere: the memory could not "written".
Solution: Turn off DEP(Data Execution Prevention).
1. Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl, and then click OK.
2. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
3. On the Data Execution Prevention tab, use one of the following procedures:
• Click Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only to select the OptIn policy.
• Click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select to select the OptOut policy, and then click Add to add the programs that you do not want to use the DEP feature.
4. Click OK two times.
Now that the installer can be launched. Yet, another error: "Invocation of this Java Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)". It turned out that the Together Architect installer is not supported for Windows 2003 server.
Solution: Install the software on a supported environment, and copy the installed folder through network to the Windows 2003 server box.